Monday 20 September 2010

20092010 - New Character

Hello.

Yesterday (I hope it totally was yesterday) I made a new character, who is also my alter ego (alter ego is like another me. ...I have lots of alternative Me's, but still.) . I wish I had a beautiful picture of her, but right now I'm awful drawer (usually I'm good, but not now) and I have no idea what and how to draw her.

My character is called Misto and she's like a goblin. She has red hair, elf-ears, green eyes and freaky style. She used to be in labyrinth and she had a crush on Jareth, but when Jareth realized that Misto has almost as great powers as his, so the king send her on the ground, away from underground.
Misto's powers are wuite much alike, if we look at Jareth's powers. Misto can also control space and time, but she doesn't like to control them, I don't know why. She likes the nature like it is...? I suppose, that's how it is. She can also turn into a parrot and she can change her look, like she can look more like a human being, not like elf/goblin.
We all know that Jareth controls crystalballs (Jareth wants Sarah to play with his balls :3 ), Misto controls water. She can change its shape and he sees another place, when she looks in water... She can be in touch with anyone who... has the same power over any other thing. That's like a... videotelephone~
...

And Misto's personality is like... mine. She likes to play and do tricks and tease everybody, she's happy. But she also can be quiet and she thinks a lot. She gets mad very quickly and etc.

And yesterday, when I was walking and I sat on the bridge... or I didn't sat on the bridge, I sat on it's... edge? Yes, well anyway, I wanted to draw and make a story of Misto. It's freaky to make a character with my name on her. ...Even if yeah, Misto isn't my real name, it's my name on the internet. But every guy in my class calls me Misto (That's sometimes scary) and my friends some call me...
But yeah, I think tomorrow or wednesday I'll scan pictures and write about her.

Carry on!

~Misto.

No comments:

Post a Comment