Friday 17 September 2010

17092010

Hello~

Today ... the magician from finnish children's TV show was in our school. I think the order of the words sucks a little bit.
But yeah, he was talking about caffeine, smokes and alcohol. And well, he was so funny, he made evrybody laugh. And he was so good looking, I didn't remember that. Well, when I saw him in TV I was so little, that maybe I didn't like think of how he looked. Only thing I was interested in was the magic. And well, he sang sometimes.

I got a new MP3 player today. The old one always killed the headphones. ..That's actually what I thought, I think the headphones may be alright, but the player... Well, it made the headphones like... the other one was either sounding very weakly or it was all mute. And well, the weak sound (sometimes sounded like few seconds, then it didn't sound at all, you know what I mean) was always first, then it became mute.
The new player is actually quite alright. It's smaller than the previous one, but it has larger memory, 16 gt. ...Oh my god, and the 8 gt was even too much for me to fill.

And I've decided something about the confirmation camp, that will be next summer. ...Or this year anyways. I'm going with my... buddy? I don't really know her, but we have talked in msn messenger and a little like... face to face. But still, well, she wanted to go same "camp" that I do, which really isn't camp, and that's why I'm going there. I don't wanna be in the middle of nowhere reading gospels or something. I don't know... What people actually do at the confirmation camp?

I'm bored with the music I have in my computer. I'm gonna say, what do I have here. You wanna hear it? No? Ha, you have no choice actually.

A Skylit Drive
A Static Lullaby
A Thorn For Every Heart
Alice Cooper
Alice in Chains
All-American Rejects
Ana Black
Anarchy Club
Andy McCoy
Anna Puu
Anna Tsuchiya
Arctic Monkeys
Armor for sleep
Ayumi Hamasaki
Babyshambles
Backyard Babies
Bauhaus
Billy Idol
Blind Melon
Blink-182
Blur
Boys Like Girls
Brian Eno
Briard
Broken Social Scene
BrokeNCYDE
Buck-Tick
Cansei De Ser Sexy
Chicago
Christian Death
CRASHDÏET
Culture Club
Cute is what we aim for
Cyndi Lauper
Dan Black
David Bowie (My only love.. :))
Dead Kennedys
Deathstars
Deep Insight
Dinosaur Jr.
Disco Ensemble
Dizzy
Dope Stars Inc.
Drist
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Duran Duran
Editors
Ellegarden
Evanescence
Eyes Set To Kill
Faster Pussycat
Frankenstein Drag Queens From The Planet 13
Fleetwood Mac
Foxy Roxx
From Autumn To Ashes
From First To Last
Funeral For A Friend
Garbage
GLAY
Goo Goo Dolls
Greenday
Halifax
Hardcore Superstar
Heart Throb Mob
Hellogoodbye
Hidden in Plain view
Hit The Lights
Hole
Hopes Die Last
Hot Leg
IAMX
Iggy Pop
Jack Off Jill
Jann Wilde & Rose Avenue
Jimmy Eat World
Joy Division
Kent
Kill Hannah
Kings Of leon
Kiss
Kylie Minouge
L.A. Guns
Labyrinth -soundtrack
Ladytron
LCD Soundsystem
Lita Ford
Lovehatehero
Maj Karma
Marilyn
Marilyn Manson
Marina & The Diamonds
Masquerage
Michael Monroe
Miike Snow
Mika
Mindless Self Indulgence
Minus The Bear
Motion City Soundtrack
Mott The Hoople
Muffs
Mumiy Troll
Murderdolls
Muse
My American Hearth
My Chemical Romance
My Life with the thrill kill kult
Neljä Ruusua
Nerf Herder
New Order
New Yor Dolls
Nina Hagen
Nirvana
Oasis
Panic! At The Disco
Paolo Nutini
Party Monster -soundtrack
Peppermint Creeps
Pet Hate
Pete Parkkonen
Pink Cream 69
Placebo
Plain white T's
Pretty Boy Floyd
Princess Pang
Pyhät Nuket
Queens Of The Stone Age
Queeny Blast Pop
R.E.M.
Radiohead
Rage against the machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Richard Ashcroft
Robots In Disguise
Saosin
Scarling
Scary kids Scaring kids
Scissor Sisters
Senses Fail
Sex Pistols
She wants revenge
Shinedown
Shocktreatment -soundtrack
Shocking lemon
Siouxsie And The Banshees
Skinny Puppy
Smashing Pumpkins
Sneaker Pimps
Southgang
Stereophonics
Stone Gods
Story of the year
Suburban Tribe
Sugarcult
Sum 41
Sunrise Avenue
Sweet
Switchblade Symphony
Taking Back Sunday
Tears for fears
Tenth Avenue North
The Ark
The Cramps
The Cure
The Dandy Warhols
The Darkness
The Dead Weather
The Distillers
The Dog's D'amour
The Dresden Dolls
The Early November
The Fray
The Go Find
The Hives
The Joneses
The Killers
The Kills
The Libertines
Tje Medic Droid
The Offspring
The Quireboys
The Raconteurs
The Sisters of Mercy
The Smiths
The Starting Line
The Stone Roses
The Velvet Underground
The Verve
Thursday
Tin Machine
Tuesday Knight
Tura Satana
Uffie
Uncle Tupelo
Wednesday 13
We Are Scientists
We The Kings
Velvet Revolver
White Stripes
Wrathchild

...Whoa, that's a lots of bands. And still I can't find that enough. I mean, I always want more music, more music. Soon my computer's going to explode, and then I'll know, that I have too much files inside my computer.
...I Dunno why I listed all those. I mean, who's gonna do anything with those names? Ok, someone may try a new band, like "hey what the fuck is that, never heard" and if he likes it, I'm the hero, if he doesn't... Well... Then he's not going to read this anymore haha.
But I mean, who reads this anyway? It feels the same, like talking alone.

Goodbye, I'm going to go and click some pokémons @ Global PokédeX Plus. Btw, my nick there is MISTOEATFRUITCAKE.

-Misto (who doesn't eat anyone, because she needs to lose some weight.)

Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment