Sunday 3 October 2010

03102010

I made up three characters for some story that's been in my mind for... a day. Few hours. I'm fast of what I'm doing you know!
Fast, but the quality sucks. Like when I'm cleaning.

But anyways, three charaters.

1.
Name: Amy
Sex: Girl
Age: 11-13, I'm not sure yet. But she gets older while I write. Or actually in different stories
Lives: I think this happens in England.

Appearance: Amy has a long, black straight hair and brown eyes. She is very pale. She is quite short and thin. She dresses up like an emokid.

Nature: Amy is quiet and she never smiles. Expect maybe sometimes, but I think it's better to say "Never smiles." She likes being alone and she's interested in strange things, including insanity and everything. Everybody thinks that she's weird, except her best friend.

-

2.
Name: Deaphas Oldra Kieren
Sex: Guy... I think
Age: Hundeds of years old.
- God of death or something. Appears only to Amy.

Appearance: Pale skin, always black clothes. He has yellow eyes and black hair and darkred horns, and soome tattoos in his face. He usually has a raven or a bat around him. He looks like an elf or something.

Nature: I'm not sure about him yet.

-

3. Name: Ella
Sex: Girl
Age: 11-13

Appearance: Blonde, curly hair and blue eyes. She's a little bit taller than Amy, She's also thin.

Nature: Happy and cheerful - always. She could maybe have some friends, because of her happiness, but she always annoys everyone. I dunno.

-

I should make more characters, like um, I was thinking about Sarah, who could be like worst enemy of Amy.. And Deaphas needs more friends, more gods who only Amy can see.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment